Reflection 1
In my opinion the average person will never be up to
speed with technology, as it is changing and growing more each day. These four
articles made me think about our future and what type of technology that we may
be facing one day.
Teacher Technology Usage Survey is one that I have
seen as I observed a middle school math classroom. The kids were using computer
programs to further their education in math. This program was a treasure hunt
so they couldn’t move to the next quest until they answered the equation
correctly. As they answer the questions it told a story to keep them engaged of
what was to come next. I believe schools and teachers will begin to use more
technology in the future.
Equivalency of Paper Versus Tablet Computer Survey
Data seemed to not have much of a difference as to what people preferred. I
think that more surveys will be performed using a program on a tablet for the
convince of tabulating results quicker with less error.
The Home of the Future should become very useful to
those with disabilities. Some people are unable to access drawers, this calls
for someone to constantly follow them around helping with their every move. I
think the technology in these home could be very beneficial to those with
special needs allowing them to become more independent.
The Twenty-Five Best Inventions of 2015, almost all of
them I didn’t know they were invented. A neat one was the desktop DNA lab,
saving lives and finding cures is one of the most important things in life,
this could eventually help reduce the number of lives lost to diseases. The gen
baby monitor could allow more single parents to have more time doing other task
than always having to check in on the baby.
Technology becomes a fascinating means once it is introduced and applied in the classroom settings. I have seen how technology has evolved through my education road-it's quite a honor to be in the generation of technology evolution. It not only enhances students' motivation in learning but also facilitate the learning to different learners; however, how teachers use technology efficiently and their role to incorporate technology and how human make decisions in the ethical issues are also perspectives we need to deliberate.
ReplyDeleteLove your background! It's the fall color and brings me back the fantastic memory in WV!
ReplyDelete